Has someone ever posed a life question to you, a question that made you rethink and re-evaluate your decisions, convictions, motivations and philosophies in life. 2019 commenced a little while back, and the count down on the 365 days is already ticking away, with 42 days already gone. most of us made resolutions, and have goals set to be achieved as we go by.
As we toil in all our respective endeavors, be it Jua Kali, corporate or otherwise, what dominates your day? Do you live, or merely exist? Now, these are some of the fundamental questions that will get your pondering and sitting back to re-align your priorities, fix some oversights and focus on what really matters to live a positive and fulfilling life. Can you find answers to these fundamental questions, as listed?
- What dominates your day?
- For everything you believe, do you ever ask: “Who said it?”
- Do you make friends before you need them?
- Do you make promises or commitments?
- Who is creating your world?
- Does God seem far away, and if so, guess who moved?
- What is it like to be your friend?
- What is it like to work with you?
- Do you have a strong will, or a strong will not?
- Are you making a living or life?
- When you last failed: did you stop trying because you failed, or you failed because you stopped trying?
- If the future generations were looking up on you for spiritual knowledge and foundations to build on, how much would they receive, and how strong are the foundations you lay?
- What is more potent than love?
- Do you risk enough to exercise your faith in God?
- Failure: does it discourage or bring determination to you?
- Are you willing to practice what you preach?
- Do you say ‘OUR FATHER’ on Sunday and act like an ‘Orphan’ the rest of the week?
- How many people have you made homesick to know God?
- How many people do you know who were successful doing what they hate?
- If you were arrested for being kind, would there be enough evidence to convict you?
- Is God your hope or your excuse?
- What is more miserable than being out of God’s will?
- Is there anything too hard for God?
- Is your mission on earth finished?
- Do you exist, or do you live?
Adopted from John Mason’s book YOU ARE BORN AN ORIGINAL, DO DON’T DIE A COPY.